Monday, November 29, 2010

Vinyl Revival Project #10--Hair Elastic Holder!



Yet another vinyl recycle zipper bag--this one holds a cute selection of dollar store hair elastics and keeps them easily visible!

I actually use these for sewing and craft projects, a couple of which I hope to post before too long--the bag keeps them all together and easy to find in my elastic-and-trim drawer. Could be a fun and inexpensive stocking stuffer as well--there are some pretty fun hair ornaments at the dollar store these days!

I really think I am coming to the conclusion of my epic and on-going living room and kitchen remodeling/redecorating project. The carpet should come this week, and then it's basically finished. And I'll have brain space for other things, like Christmas...and projects...and blogging...photos to be included!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Leave me a comment!