Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thrift Store Decor #2--Bamboo Tray Arrangement!


Hmm. . .I think I may have posted this tray and figurine before, but I've been having fun re-arranging things since I painted, so here they are in their new incarnation.

I found the large bamboo tray (24" in diameter) at the thrift store for $3.00. I love this tray! The color and texture make me happy. The plate (9-1/2" in diameter) was $1.50 at the thrift store, and I like the way the color of the robin echoes the color of the tray--the same color is in other places in the room.

I'm enjoying the way the cat and the bird seem to be ignoring each other--the cat figurine (11" tall) was $1.50 at the thrift store, and is marked 'San Pacific International'. My friend Pam says I should put Swedish Fish in his little dish.

Or maybe KitKat bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Leave me a comment!