Monday, September 5, 2011

Miniatures Monday--Erasers!


Tired of dressing just like all the other Littlest Pet Shop girls, Lindsay takes matters into her own hands.

Tiny things! I love them--and so do many of my kids and grandkids. My grandsons recently shared with me their love of collectible erasers.

Maybe you aren't familiar with them--collectible Japanese erasers come in a unbelievable (and often puzzling) assortment of colorful shapes and forms--food, vehicles, and objects of every kind, all detailed and delightfully tiny.

I found the perfect set of erasers at the craft store last week! The sewing machine and dress form delight me---and they're perfect with the dollhouse furniture.

It's Project Runway in miniature!

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Now I have to learn to sew. Even my namesake has skillz.

    I don't think the blythe crew is nearly dramatic enough for project runway.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Leave me a comment!