Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thrift Thursday--Shaker Collection!


I just love odd glass salt and pepper shakers, and always watch for them at the thrift store--I'm forced to admit that I can hardly resist them!

Over several years now, I've accumulated a group--I love their similarities and their contrasts in shape, size, style, and age. It occurs to me I can officially call this a collection. And I'm quite pleased that none of them cost over a dollar!

I like the way the slightly tarnished but shiny silver plate tray ties in with the slightly tarnished and shiny shakers--they add a little sparkle to the day!

2 comments:

  1. oh..your tray of shakers resonates with me..i love them..and i love the placement of them so the whole shiny thing going on is reflected in the mirror..jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm glad you like them! It is a bright little spot!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Leave me a comment!