Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reboot Mode, I Guess.

I can't seem to sew a stitch, and my projects have no appeal--it all seems a little familiar, though. It happens periodically, so I guess my brain is in reboot mode again!

I'm fascinated by the nature of creativity--I know, at least for me, a lot of the process is sub-conscious and seems to go on 'behind the scenes'. There's no point fighting it--things will all come flowing out when the process (whatever it may be) is finished!

I have been staring at my accumulation of beads, though, spread out over my sewing tables. I have amassed them here and there, mostly scrounged from thrift items and odd bits, with a few souvenir beads thrown in. I've mostly had fun sorting them and running my hands through them like a miser, but a few projects are beginning to emerge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Leave me a comment!