Monday, February 6, 2012

Miniatures Monday--Doll Clothes


Since last Miniatures Monday I mentioned my early love for making doll clothes, this Monday here's an update: I still love doll clothes!

What could be better? Both fabric AND tiny things--together!

You can see that a few of my doll clothes have taken over my dollar store quilt design wall--at least for now. (My apologies for the dark photo--natural light is at a premium in my sewing room.) I do love to be able to see them all together!

I made many, but not all, of the clothes on my wall--some were made by friends, some by artisans, and a few are commercial, but they all delight me!

2 comments:

  1. The are really cute. I especially like the sailor collars. They look great on the wall like this.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Leave me a comment!