Let me introduce my daughter Lol, who guest posts today.! Lol is the busy mom of five, a teaching assistant for college English courses, and has been for the past 9 years the excellent editor of our family weekly newsletter, the G.G. Here, from a recent G.G., are Lol's Top Ten
THINGS I KNOW ARE LOW CLASS BECAUSE GRAN TOLD ME
10. Oblivious loud cell phone conversations in public
9. Wearing your pajamas in public
8. Using crude terms for body parts and functions
7.Drawing attention to yourself in public
6. Writing on your skin
5. Discussing family secrets outside the family
4. Watching television during a family meal
3. Saying "ain't"
2. Words printed on shirts
1. Clothes that are wider than they are long
BONUS: Pointing in public!
What did your grandma tell you?