Sunday, November 6, 2016

My 'New Vision' for the Future


Alongside retiring, moving to another town, and a couple of health issues in the family, my vision has sadly been worsening for a while--an annoying roadblock to successful sewing and project completion. And  blogging.

But things are looking up!  A bright new future is in sight!  A new phase of creativity is coming into view.  I have a vision for the future!  I am cataract- and glasses-free!  


First of all, my apologies to those of you who haven't been able to find my Dollar Store Doll Clothes patterns on Scribd.  Sorry the link was broken!  I have rooted through old computers and files and found the original, and the file is now available on this public link at Google Drive: 

                                                             Dollar Store Doll Clothes


To go to the original post and the instructions, follow this link:



Please have fun with the patterns and share a link to your projects with the rest of us! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Leave me a comment!